Thursday, December 27, 2012

Grandparents :3 27.12.12

SO i just came back from my Grandaparents (on my mums side)'s house. I love my grandparents, theyre the best people in the world!
THey used to live in Australia when i was a kid but as my Grandma grew older (shes 2 years older than my grandpop) it was better for her to move back to Korea. 
I was so close with them and i missed them sooo much :C
its just sad i didnt visit earlier! :'c

My uncle (mums younger brother) takes care of them and i got to see him too. Hes my favorite uncle and the only uncle ive ever seen (related by blood). 
Hes literally a genius with an extremely high IQ! 

Thats my uncle! i really look like him :3

I really really really look like my favorite uncle! and he could be my mums twin! We all look the same :L
You cant really see it when they were young, but right now, they look so alike @@ its trippy. THe whole time we were talking, i kept on thinking i was talking to my mum hahaha


This is a family portrait of my mum and her brothers and sisters taken aggesss ago! 

LOL this was taken back in the days of Big hair and Dragonfly glasses :L
(from top left) My favorite Uncle, My aunt that owns half of strathfield
 (from bottom left) my mum, my eldest uncle and eldest aunt. 

my mums the prettiest! ;D 


THen this is another picture taken when they were kids :L

From left: Eldest Aunt, Eldest Uncle, Fav Uncle, Aunt that owns strathfield, and my mum :3

AFter lots and lots of talking and catching up, we had a nice homemade dinner :D

me and grandma :D shes always so happy!

Grandma and Grandpa. Theyre so cute together. I LOVE OLD COUPLES! I GET ALL CHOKED UP :')

 THen i just chilled in their huge house!

living room :D

View from their apt. (crappy photo i know ==) THey get a really good view of the Hangang River which is a real big deal here in Korea. 

Uncle plays the drums! hes so goood!! Hes like a genius musician and preformer! He could have been a big time korean actor back in the day except his health got in the way :(

Then we said our goodbyes and i came back home. But we're gonna see each other again with Mary this saturday for one last family dinner before i got back :'c

--------------------------

Came home to this :L
she cray cray

holy moly my face scares me sometimes O.O i so hot.. like a sunrise ;D

THis was taken like 10 minutes ago :L My sister really needs to write her thesis --
Well.. this is going to be one looonnggggg night :L wish me luck ..

-KJ


OH! I FOUND A BANANA FLAVOURED MELONA!!
TASTED SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment