Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas!! 25.12.12

ITS CHRISTMASSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

After the christmas party yesterday which ended at around 2am, we looked out the window and saw it was snowing!! ZOMG IT WAS A WHITE CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!! YAYYY
So we all rushed outside to go play in the new snow!

Mary outside waiting for us

IN FRONT OF OUR UNIT. SO MUCH SNOW!

KINDA HAPPY :3 u know just a lil :L

yaaay!!

We walked around the neighbourhood :3

Heres a Gif that kinda sums of how we all felt hahaha (lets hope Gifs work on blogspot)

Radiance, Anne and Me

We also had a massive snowfight and made snowangels!
ANd Anne recorded us playing and i slipped right infront of the camera.. -.- biggest trust.
but it was freaking hilarious, maybe she'll put it on fb and ill link everyone haha.

yay!


So later on that afternoon, i finally decided to wake up (This was around 2pm LOL)
I was so tired from that mornings early excitement but i was snapped out of my half zombie, half fat and lazy hippo state by the cute little presents on my table!!!!

omgahh!! so many presents under the Jonathan CHristmas Tree. 
do you guys remember, they named their plant Jonathan :L

NGAW!! if you can see on the top right hand corner... Carrey...... the french roomie (Radiance) didnt know how to spell my name properly -- she should work at Moochi :p

I havent received proper wrapped up christmas presents in a while and i was so exicted them i saw them! NGAW! They are so cute >< i felt so loved!

I got a bar of Toblerone, nail polish, lip balm, a hair thing and a cute jar of those scrolly note things! Oh and the Ukulele!
HEHEHEH

So i spent the whole day being lazy and didnt leave the house at all haha.
Ended up playing Mr.Luke and painting my nails :3

ANd after my sister finally woke up around 4pm, i made her breakfast!

I had never made an omlette in my life.. and this was the result of my first attempt:

lol its gon eat your soul

THen that night we had a Jajangmyun party! We ordered black bean noodles and spicy noodle soup and chicken and all these goodies 8) And it came in like 5 minutes in those super dangerous delivery motorbikes like in those korean dramas 8)

YAAY! zomg my hair exploded o.o

BAM

So bored i ended up taking luvos .... please dont shoot me :p
LEAVE ME ARONE THIS IS LIKE THE FIRST IN AGESSS

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND LOVELY CHRISTMAS!!!!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment