Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chilling Out 10.12.12/ 11.12.12

SO the past few days have been kind of chill :) u get u get hehehe
Since my sisters going to be super busy writing her thesis and everything, ive got to go around by myself and catch up on some reading for eng and other hw (ext history omg ==) 
But yesterday (11.12.12) i went shopping at Myeong Dong which is this super tourist friendly place mostly japanese people. THe streets are packed with heaps of korean food and cheap fashion stores! Its pretty cool. I'll be sure to take some pctures of the street next time i go. THis was kind of a pathetic wasting time expedition so meh :/ 
I bought quite a few things to keep me from freezing over :)

Oh, and while we're talking about the cold, heres some pretty pictures of the snow! :D

in front of my sisters uni. waiting for the bus to go myeong dong!

in front of some apt 

THen, after some shopping, i relaxed at Starbucks (CAUSE THATS HOW I ROLLLL) with a Chai Tea Latte. it was such a big let down. THe only decent chai tea latte ive ordered from a big coffee franchise is from Michels Patisserie. They are so underrated! Now go and try some!! go go go! 

SO i just chilled at Starbucks for a while reading my ORT. twas very good c:

With my shopping haul and warm cup of yucky stuff. 

 THe rest of the day was pretty chill, just drank chamomile tea (i swear it was that crysathemum stuff) and read some more.

 Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro Its a really good book!

 Ok, so i'm writing this in the morning (12.12.12) OOH 12 12 12 ANYWAY..
so i'm pretty much the maid here.. you know cooking and cleaning and waking everyone up ==
But its all good :) i feel so old...
So this morning i made my sister bean paste soup or Doenjjang Chigae! its pretty good! Its pretty much a staple in the korean household and we would eat this at least like 3 times a week. Its the most popular soups that we eat with our rice and many many many many side dishes :L
Its pretty much potato, onion, chillis, sprouts and tofu in miso-y soup. yummers!
I know it looks like a pot of brown water.. but its actually really good! 

Yeh, koreans eat a real big breakfast with rice and side dishes and all. I cant really handle that much food in the morning yet, so its just cereal for me for now.. omg im so white washed nooooooo :c

couldnt help myself from taking a luvo LOL
so yeh... this is my morning face.. theres probbaly eye poop errwhere .... hope i didnt traumatise anyone ==

anyway.. 12 12 12 ! OMG WHAT SHALL I DO TODAY?? HEHEHEHEE
dont forget to make a wish at 12.12.12 12:12 !! oh wait, aus is 2 hours infront aye.. too late ...
hope u guys did sometrhing special!

-KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment